We help facilitate campus celebrations, promotion of events, customized classroom presentations and workshops, First Generation services and much more!
- Campus celebrations of equity, diversity and inclusion
- Promotion of events, holidays, community involvement and campus clubs
- Customized classroom presentations and workshops
- Guidance on hosting inclusive, accessible and equitable events
- First Generation Services
- Multi-faith meditation room
- Help to facilitate preferred name changes on class lists and the online course management system (iLearn)
Multi-Faith Meditation Room
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
The space has a neutral design allowing individuals to practice their beliefs whether it's meditation, prayer, yoga, or any other religious beliefs for students and staff. Please review the guidelines before entering the room.
Want to start an initiative, influence change or have a celebration on campus?
Access and Inclusion Coordinator
705.474.7600 ext. 5134