Centre for Career Development
Let us help you find the best employees for part time, casual, summer jobs, internships or entry level career positions.
Connect with students and graduates who possess the skills and abilities that you seek in an employee.
Engage with the Canadore Community and build your brand on campus.
Tap into our more than 44,000 Alumni worldwide.
We offer employers:
- Individual campus displays
- Information tables
- Social media advertising
- Employer panels
- Classroom presentations
- Interview space on campus
Register for your free Employer Account to post employment opportunities on our Job Portal .
Let’s connect and build our partnership.
Entrepreneurship Development Centre
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Canadore College Job Portal
This valuable tool allows businesses and organizations to:
- Advertise employment opportunities
- Target opportunities specific to your needs
- Connect with prospective employees on campus
Ten Thousand Coffees
- Shape the careers of students and alumni by sharing career advice and experience
- Develop networking and mentoring skills through real-world practice
- Build your network of Canadore alumni/friends based on your industry and interest
There are important work opportunities in essential jobs across Ontario. You can help us stop the spread by filling roles in our supply chain and increase frontline capacity at hospitals, clinics and assessment centres.
If you would like to advertise an upcoming event, are looking for volunteers, have an idea that could benefit both your business and students, please contact:
Manager, Centre for Career Development
705.474.7600 ext. 5826